Domestic Abuse Homicide Investigation/Prevention 3-Days
SKU: Domestic Abuse Homicide Invest
Course Details: Presented by (Ret.) Ellis Maxwell Lead Det. of the Susan Cox Powell investigation
- A thorough (2-day) case review of the Susan Cox Powell investigation where the mother of two little boys vanished in the State of Utah. Nearing the end of the investigation the husband/father/suspect cowardly murdered his children and ended his life in the State of Washington.
- This course will provide law enforcement & other professionals valuable insight & lessons learned on a circumstantial no body domestic homicide.
- Key take-aways;
- Tools needed
- Importance in working as a team
- Multi-jurisdictional operations
- Managing personnel, evidence & building a case file.